Matthias Kress has over twenty years of experience in the film and theater industry. He started his career in theater, television and film in Germany and France, a great passion he still pursues today. Matthias has appeared on German and French television and film, including “Stratmanns”, “Sarah’s Key” and “Heiter bis tödlich”. Over the years, he has also developed a great passion for producing.
He co-produced the German film “Before Tomorrow” / “Gegen Morgen”, which was chosen in 2011 for the Shanghai International Film Festival and had its European premiere at the 2012 Berlinale.
Matthias also works as a trainer and visiting lecturer in Europe, North Africa and Asia.
As a producer Matthias is currently collaborating with GreenKat Productions in Germany on several documentary projects that are in development.
- 2018/2/09 Back to the Fatherland screening at Austrian Film Week in Israel
- 2017/11/08 We are going to Docs for Sale @ IDFA
- 2017/10/15 Its been a whirlwind!
- 2017/10/10 Two Film Festivals, Two Countries, Two Premieres
- 2017/9/19 Two Festival Premieres for Back to the Fatherland
- 2017/1/23 We will be at the Berlinale in February, come meet us!
- 2016/9/20 Back to the Fatherland? has been selected to participate in EuroDoc 2016
- 2016/2/5 GreenKat is going to the Berlinale
- 2016/1/21 Kat Rohrer participates in SVA Women Strong Event
- 2015/5/1 GreenKat's new documentary recieves funds from Vienna Film Fund
- 2014/7/3 GreenKat films Mural Project for ArtWorks for Freedom
- 2014/1/14 Kat Rohrer directs Interactive Human Trafficking Play in Florida
- 2013/11/25 Holding auditions in Jacksonville, FL for Human Trafficking Theater piece
- 2013/3/17 GreenKat Productions releases "Fatal Promises" on DVD
- 2012/4/18 GreenKat Productions produces Roland Foods Training Videos
- 2013/2/27 Roland Foods launches new wesbite featuring GreenKat Production's videos
- 2012/2/16 We need your help to get Fatal Promises on the road
- 2012/1/13 Fatal Promises to screen at BITHAR Film Forum
- 2011/10/24 Fatal Promises screening at UNAFF in Palo Alto
- 2011/09/13 "Wantless" to screen at the 2011 Hamptons Film Festival
- 2011/06/06 Fatal Promises to screen at the Levante Bari Film Festival
- 2011/02/16 Fatal Promises to screen in NYC twice in March
- 2010/03/03 Fatal Promises goes Tufts
- 2009/12/10Fatal Promises takes Vienna by storm
- 2009/11/26 Coming Home!
- 2009/09/24 Fatal Promises Trailer to play at the fifth annual Clinton Global Initiative
- 2009/09/15 Fatal Promises premieres at SVA Theater in NYC