Shani Avni is a designer and an art director, offering comprehensive visual solutions since 2005.
She specializes in logo design and branding and works with businesses of all sizes around the world. Over the years she has devised a research-driven work process that results in custom made communicative and compelling visual systems.
Shani holds a BA in Graphic Design from the Shenkar College, Israel (2006) and an MA in Typeface Design from the University of Reading, UK (2016).
On top of her design work, she is a design researcher. Her current research focuses on the David Hebrew typeface family. After completing her MA, Shani has been chosen for the 2017 Cary Collection Research Fellowship at the RIT, USA, where Davidís work is archived. She continues in an effort to make historical information available as both an academic and a practical source of reference.
- 2018/2/09 Back to the Fatherland screening at Austrian Film Week in Israel
- 2017/11/08 We are going to Docs for Sale @ IDFA
- 2017/10/15 Its been a whirlwind!
- 2017/10/10 Two Film Festivals, Two Countries, Two Premieres
- 2017/9/19 Two Festival Premieres for Back to the Fatherland
- 2017/1/23 We will be at the Berlinale in February, come meet us!
- 2016/9/20 Back to the Fatherland? has been selected to participate in EuroDoc 2016
- 2016/2/5 GreenKat is going to the Berlinale
- 2016/1/21 Kat Rohrer participates in SVA Women Strong Event
- 2015/5/1 GreenKat's new documentary recieves funds from Vienna Film Fund
- 2014/7/3 GreenKat films Mural Project for ArtWorks for Freedom
- 2014/1/14 Kat Rohrer directs Interactive Human Trafficking Play in Florida
- 2013/11/25 Holding auditions in Jacksonville, FL for Human Trafficking Theater piece
- 2013/3/17 GreenKat Productions releases "Fatal Promises" on DVD
- 2012/4/18 GreenKat Productions produces Roland Foods Training Videos
- 2013/2/27 Roland Foods launches new wesbite featuring GreenKat Production's videos
- 2012/2/16 We need your help to get Fatal Promises on the road
- 2012/1/13 Fatal Promises to screen at BITHAR Film Forum
- 2011/10/24 Fatal Promises screening at UNAFF in Palo Alto
- 2011/09/13 "Wantless" to screen at the 2011 Hamptons Film Festival
- 2011/06/06 Fatal Promises to screen at the Levante Bari Film Festival
- 2011/02/16 Fatal Promises to screen in NYC twice in March
- 2010/03/03 Fatal Promises goes Tufts
- 2009/12/10Fatal Promises takes Vienna by storm
- 2009/11/26 Coming Home!
- 2009/09/24 Fatal Promises Trailer to play at the fifth annual Clinton Global Initiative
- 2009/09/15 Fatal Promises premieres at SVA Theater in NYC